Marine Services Engineer:
Shore based role London..
Most of your duties would be in providing remote assistance to the on-board ETO, arranging training, scheduling regular maintenance visits and providing immediate support as required. This would require a willingness to travel at short notice when the situation dictates.
The ideal candidate will be conversant in Crestron and Lutron systems and have some experience in working in the specialised marine environment. Working closely with the onboard ETO, you should have the ability to multi-task and an ability to prioritise workload, be a team player and willing to take on additional ad-hoc duties as required.
• Experience within marine AV/lighting/data installations;
• Technical knowledge of the installation of electronic audio-visual systems
(Crestron, Lutron, KNX and Control4);
• An understanding of network infrastructures and protocols;
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
• Good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities;
• Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise work and deliver
solutions to clients;
• A can-do attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
• You are passionate about AV/IT work and are committed to excellence and
• An outgoing personality with the confidence and ability to get on well with
• Be pro-active and motivated.
• Be able to multitask.
• Have a keen eye for detail and a willingness to ‘do the right thing’
• Be prepared to travel abroad at short notice
• Be reliable and trustworthy.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.